You can interact with Bradford Teaching Hospitals and various departments and services throughout the Trust via social media.
Our main accounts include:
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals on Twitter: The main Twitter account for the Trust. All main communications are shared here.
- Your Voice: A Twitter account targeted specifically at patient and public engagement with the Trust.
- Born in Bradford: The Twitter feed for the Born in Bradford project.
- Bradford Institute for Health Research: Tweets dedicated to ongoing research throughout Bradford.
- Bradford Children’s Research: Documenting the high quality research the department is bringing to the children of Bradford.
- Bradford Hospitals Charity: Facebook page for Bradford’s local NHS charity.
- The New Hospital Wing: A series of tweets charting the development of the new hospital wing being built at BRI.
- Bradford Dietitians: Tweets from Bradford’s dietitians, working to support nutritional health across the district.
- Practice Educators: Tweets from the Practice Educator team based at Bradford Royal Infirmary.
- The Health Library: Tweets from our Health Library.
- Improvement Academy: Tweets from the team of improvement scientists, patient safety experts and clinicians working across Yorkshire.
Sites are typically monitored during office hours Monday – Friday.