Phlebotomy opening times
Adult blood tests (and children over 12)
- Bradford Royal Infirmary: Monday 8.30am to 6.30pm (except Bank holidays), Tuesday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), 8.30am to 5pm.
- St Luke’s Hospital: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (except Bank holidays)
Children’s blood tests
Specific service for children under two and urgent requests from GPs
- St Luke’s Hospital Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) 8.30am to 9.30am. This service is appointment only and operates at St Luke’s Hospital.
Specific service for children aged 2 to 11 years old (GP requests)
- St Luke’s Hospital every Wednesday and Friday afternoon, 1.30 to 4.45pm (except Bank Holidays). This service is accessible via an appointment only and operates at St Luke’s Hospital.
Mortuary opening times
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to noon and 12:30 to 4pm. Viewings are by appointment only and can be arranged by ringing the mortuary on 01274 364165. The last appointment for viewings is 3:30pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: Open for viewings from 9am to noon by appointment only. Viewings can be arranged via the hospital switchboard on 01274 542200. The last appointment is at 11.30am.
The mortuary is closed on bank holidays.