- Doctor – Medic – (Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania)
- Médico especialista en Medicina Nuclear – (San Juan de Alicante, Spain)
- Radioactive Installations Supervisor (Instituto de Técnicas Energéticas de la Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain)
- ARSAC licence holder (Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee).
Ioan’s main interest is in therapeutic nuclear medicine for both benign pathologies and malignancy. Another interest is in oncologic and non-oncologic PET-CT imaging.
He is the author of a number of articles published in international journals and is also the co-author of a published book.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Nuclear Medicine Society
- European Association of Nuclear Medicine