The Department of Infectious Diseases and Sexual Health outpatient clinic is based in the Trinity Centre, Trinity Road, near St Luke’s Hospital.
The department provides a comprehensive sexual health service including HIV services to the population of Bradford and its surrounding areas.
|Located at the Trinity Centre, near St Luke's Hospital|
Bradford now has a central booking service for all contraceptive and sexual health appointments. Appointments may be offered at various sites but YOU will be able to indicate where you wish to attend.
Visit our new website
We have a new website. Visit us at www.trinitycentre.nhs.uk
Walk-in Monday-Friday 08.30-12.00
Early morning appointments Tues and Thurs 08.00
Appointments Monday - Friday - 13.15 - 16.15
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and
- HIV antibody testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Instant HIV testing
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV
- Support for HIV positive patients.
- Hepatitis B immunisation for patients at risk.
- Health adviser service for new patients and follow up patients.
- Free condoms distributed
- Emergency hormonal contraception.
- Collaborative service with other agencies involved in the promotion of sexually transmitted infections.
- Source of information and advice for GPs and other primary care groups and hospital staff for sexually transmitted infection.
If you have any comments please e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org