Introduction To Nursing
Are you considering a career in
Do you want to discover what it takes to become a
Bradford Teaching Hospitals is offering you a chance to find out more about applying for nurse training and life as a nurse.
Anyone who wants to learn what it takes to become a nurse, whether you are in years 12 and 13 or more mature and looking for a career change
THE SCHEDULED DAY ON 24TH SEPTEMBER HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE -
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Education Centre, Field House – Bradford Royal Infirmary
What you will learn:
- Which university plus application and interview technique
- Nursing career structures and what speciality to choose
- What life is like as a student nurse
- A chance to practice your nursing skills in our purpose built simulation centre
- A chance to meet and talk with existing student nurses and newly qualified nurses
To register your interest in attending this event fill in the application form. Further info will be sent once your information is received.
A fee of £35 will be payable on booking.