Introduction to Medicine Day
Are you considering a career in medicine? Do you want to discover what it takes to become a doctor? Bradford Teaching Hospitals is offering you a chance to find out more about applying for medical school and life as a doctor.
Who: Potential medical students in years 12 and 13 who may be considering a career in medicine.
When: Saturday 9th March 2013 from 9.30am – 4pm
Where: Education Centre, Field House – Bradford Royal Infirmary
What you will learn:
- Tips to improve your UCAS application and interview technique
- What life is like as a medical student
- What life is like as a junior doctor
- A chance to practice your medical skills in our purpose built simulation centre
- A chance to meet and talk with existing medical students, junior and senior doctors
To register your interest in attending this event, please go to www.bradfordhospitals.nhs.uk/medicine and fill in the application form. Further info will be sent once your information is received.
A fee of £90 will be payable on booking