- Cheques can be sent in to The Cashiers Offices in BRI & SLH, or to The Charitable Office in The Old Laundry, BRI.
- Make Cheques payable to ‘Bradford Teaching Hospitals Charitable Fund’
- Please enclose details of which department the donation is for and contact details so an acknowledgement letter can be issued.
- Don’t forget to include a completed Gift Aid form if you are a UK income tax payer. This will allow us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 that you donate.
If you want to raise money for the hospital through fundraising/sponsorship you can do this by joining Just Giving and designing your own fundraising page. By doing this donations can be made securely online and will be transferred directly to the hospital.
If you have an eBay account and would like to help the hospital, you can do this by donating a percentage of your profits made from selling items on the website. Once your item(s) have sold, Mission Fish will retrieve the percentage from your profits and will forward this onto the hospital.
BACS donations can be made to the following bank details:
Sort Code: 40-13-15
Account Number: 32406233
Please put the relevant trust fund number as your reference.
- Cash donations can only be taken at the Cashiers Offices and NOT on wards.
- Please enclose details of which department the donation is for and contact details so an acknowledgement letter can be issued
Leave a Legacy
- As well as remembering friends and family in their wills, patients who have received treatment and care at the hospital sometimes leave a legacy to the hospital in their will.
- If you have already made a will but would like to leave a gift to the hospital, you can do so by making a codicil (addition to your will) By doing this you can add new instructions and cancel old ones without having to revoke your will.
- If you haven’t yet made a will you may need to contact a solicitor to make sure that your wishes are achieved.
- There are 2 ways in which you can donate to the hospital in your
- Pecuniary Gift - This is where you leave a set amount to the hospital
- Residuary Gift - This is where you can leave the whole or a share of your estate to the hospital once you have remembered your loved ones
If you have a special occasion on the horizon and would like an alternative to the traditional wedding list/birthday presents, you can ask friends & family to donate money to your chosen fund.
Special event donations can be sent the same way as a normal donation (cash, cheque or online) and your name and the donors name will be recorded when the donation is allocated to your chosen fund.
For every donation we receive for your special occasion a thank you letter will be sent out to you and the donor, if addresses are provided.